Customer Security and Fraud Awareness Website Communication
Our Approach to Security
When it comes to your financial information, your security is our top priority and when you access your e-money account, it is important that we know it is you. Here are some of the ways we do that:
Login details – we provide you online login details unique to you, to protect yourself we recommend you do not share them.
Memorable Questions – If you contact our customer services team, we may ask you to confirm who you are by asking you the memorable question responses you provided when creating your online e-money account.
Providing Information – we will never ask you for your online password details or PIN number when calling us.
How to Report Fraud
If you notice something suspicious and believe it could be fraudulent, you should contact us as soon as you become aware using this numbers: 0330 777 1880/0330 777 1888
|Reporting Fraud:||IDT PRIME email: [email protected]|
|Lost or Stolen Cards:||0330 777 1880/0330 777 1888|
|Suspicious Emails:||[email protected]|
How to Protect Yourself from Fraud
Help to keep yourself safe from fraudsters by following the tips below. Remember, if you are ever unsure, don’t act. A genuine company will never rush you to take action.
Always make sure your mobile telephone number and email address registered with us is up to date, we will use these to contact you if we notice unusual activity on your e-money account.
Some Tips for Using Your E-money Account and Prepaid Card Safely
When accessing your e-money account online:
- Use an antivirus software and firewall.
- Make sure you keep your computer and browser up to date.
- Use secure networks.
- Use strong passwords.
- Don’t share any passwords including one-time passwords sent to you.
When shopping online or in a store
- When using an online retailer for the first time, do some research to make sure that they are genuine
- Do not reply to unsolicited emails from companies you don’t recognise.
- Before entering your prepaid card details, make sure the link is secure. There should be a padlock symbol in the browser frame window which appears when your login or register,
if this appears on the page rather than the browser it may indicate a fraudulent website. The web address should begin with https://, the ‘s’ stands for secure.
- Always log out of website after use. Simply closing your browser is not enough to ensure your data is safe.
- Keep your PIN safe and do not share it.
- When entering your PIN, check for people around you and hide your PIN number.
- Always check your statements.